Handicap qualifying competitions re-commence on Monday 22nd June on Royal Aberdeen’s Silverburn Course. Mondays as per Fixture List will be Stableford or Medal competitions.
- Please park in the Overflow Car Park (if spaces available)
- Socially distanced scoring is expected, using VMS (preferred), or submitting electronic scores after the round.
- If Tee Markers aren’t out, tee up not nearer than the Blue Distance Marker disk.
- Preferred lies in bunkers are permitted, no smoothing of sand before shot and place within 6 inches (other options in bunkers under Rules of golf are still available)
- Bunkers should be smoothed as much as feasible after playing using feet or clubs etc.
We do have a limited number of tee slots, so
- Booking will open for App or Web-Site booking at 09:00 the preceding Monday
- To maximise availability, Pecten’s Royal Aberdeen members are expected to use times outside of Pecten’s allocated times.